Our Commitment to Privacy
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- British Healthcare British Intelligence Association (BHBIA)
- Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO)
- European Pharmaceutical Market Research Association (EphMRA)
- European Society for Opinion and Market Research (ESOMAR)
- Italian Society for Opinion and Market Research (ASSIRM)
- Marketing Research Association (MRA)
- Market Research Society (MRS)
- Pharmaceutical Business Intelligence and Research Group (PBIRG)
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Group (PMRG)
Commitment to Research Participants
Your participation in research is very important to us, and we value the information you provide. Therefore, our relationship will be one of respect and consideration, anchored on the following practices:
- Your privacy will be respected and your responses will be collated with other respondents and presented to the sponsoring client in aggregated or anonymised form.
- No Personal Data (as defined herein) is collected, stored, used, transferred, accessed and/or secured by M Health LLC.
- We will clearly represent to you what we are doing and inform you about the general nature of the survey.
- You will always be informed in advance if an interview is to be audio recorded or video recorded (as in the case of telephone or in-person studies). Additionally, you will be told of the intended use of the recording.
- We will never try to sell you anything. That is not our business. We are not telemarketers or direct marketers. We are market researchers interested only in your opinions.
- Your decision regarding participating in a study, answering specific questions, requesting to be re-contacted at another time, or discontinuing your participation will be respected.
- We will never misrepresent ourselves or what we are doing.
We are now being asked to pass on to our client details of adverse events that are mentioned during the course of market research. Although what you say will, of course, be treated in confidence, should you raise during the discussion/survey an adverse event in a specific patient or in a specific number of patients, we will need to report this even if it has already been reported by you directly to the company or the regulatory authorities using the normal reporting processes. In such a situation you will be asked whether or not you are willing to waive the confidentiality given to you under the Market Research Codes of Conduct specifically in relation to that adverse event. Everything else you say during the course of the interview/survey will continue to remain confidential, and you will still have the option to remain anonymous if you so wish.
We will do our best to make your participation in a study a pleasant experience. Your participation in a study is strictly voluntary.
- "Interviewer" means an employee of M Health LLC who contacts a member of the public for the purpose of conducting Survey Research.
- "Personal Information" means information that individually or in combination could identify a specific individual. Examples include, without limitation, first and last name, postal address (home and work), personal email address and telephone numbers.
- "Blinded Data" means data with no information that individually or in combination could identify a specific individual.
- "Respondent" means a member of the public who is interviewed by M Health LLC for the purpose of conducting Survey Research.
- "Survey Research" means telephone surveys, mail surveys, Internet surveys, ad hoc Panels, continuous Panels, intercepts, business-to-business surveys, focus groups, one-on-one interviews, employee surveys and all other types of survey research.